Organised by CALL Scotland and in its 23rd year.
You can expect:
- Presentations featuring some of the UK's leading suppliers of software and technology to support learners with ASN.
- Presentations by staff from CALL Scotland and schools highlighting good practice.
- Private chat rooms where you can speak to the UK's leading suppliers.
- Free prize draw.
The conference is suitable for those:
- working in education with pupils with ASN.
- supporting students with disabilities in FE/HE.
- helping adults with disabilities in the community.